Elmore PS was established in 1875 and is located in the rural township of Elmore, 47kms north-east of Bendigo. The school has a current enrolment of 32 students.
Elmore PS is an active member of the Campaspe Small Schools Cluster and the wider Campaspe Cluster of schools. We work with these schools to provide a greater diversity of educational options for our students and small schools come together for camps, excursions and targetted cluster days throughout the year.
In 2009 our school underwent a large scale refurbishment as part of the BER program. This provided us with a set of flexible learning spaces as well as new administrative and staff facilities.